$10 LIVESTREAM CLASS
VIRTUAL CLASS OPTIONS
- Download the ZOOM app on your device. It’s free.
- You will see two versions of the same class on the schedule. (The regular one if you are coming in person; the live-streaming one if you are at home.)
- To get access to the live-streamed class, purchase a “$10 LIVESTREAM CLASS” pass.
- Please make sure you register for the class that says “LIVE-STREAM".
- Ten minutes before the start of the class you will get an email link to join.
- Class will be open on Zoom ten minutes before the start, so you can join and see the room.
- This is a broadcast of a class. Your video and audio will be turned off, so you will not be seen by other participants or by the teacher.
- Please be patient with us. We cannot provide ZOOM tech support. Get yourself situated well before the start of class.
- There are no refunds on live-streaming classes.
Please note: When you join a live-stream class (via Zoom meeting) make sure to click "connect to audio via internet" & then double-check that you are muted and your video is turned off at home.