November 3 (Tuesday) at 4:45 pm
1 spot left
The Training Room Staff
[Training Room Members] Limited Access During COVID-19
Thank you for reserving your spot for the Prime Training Room!
This 60 minute slot is reserved just for you. Please do not be late so we can help you get the most out of your visit. If you need to reschedule, please do so at least 24 hours in advance.
Must read instructions prior to coming.
Your health is our priority.
Here is what to expect for your recovery session…
**If you have traveled internationally or out-of-state, please self-quarantine for 14 days prior to your scheduled recovery session. If you develop symptoms or test positive for COVID, we ask you to re-schedule your recovery session for a later date and return after being tested again within 48 hours of your recovery session.**
- Please call our front desk at (360) 922 - 3120 when you arrive to check in and we will ask you a series of Pre-Screening questions. If we are not ready for you to come in, we will call you back when we are. Please wait in your car or outside until we are ready. No waiting in the waiting room.
**If your recovery session is scheduled for Saturday or Sunday, you do NOT need to call before entering Prime. We will go through the entire Pre-Screening process once you enter the waiting area.**
- Please wear a face covering BEFORE entering Prime Sports Institute.
- Upon entering the building, you will…
- Have your temperature taken. If you have a temperature of 99 degrees or higher, you will be asked to reschedule your recovery session 14 days from now.
- Wash your hands.
- Receive a spray bottle and rag. We ask you to help clean the surfaces you touch and the equipment you use. (Examples: Door handles, Mats, Foam Rollers, Normatec, Cold Laser). Our staff will then perform a deeper clean once this pre-clean has taken place.
Please bring your own water bottle!