Restorative Yoga - LIVESTREAM
April 1 (Wednesday) at 12:00 pm
Upstairs - Movement Studio
This will be a 60-minute class exploring active relaxation through yoga.
Learn simple ways to do restorative yoga poses at home with minimum assistance of props to help boost your immune system during COVID-19
Benefits of restorative yoga include:
- use props to support your body for deeper relaxation
- relieve the effects of chronic stress
- increase circulation
- boost your immune system
- improve sleep
- No acute injuries
- Ability to get up and down from the floor
- No prior yoga experience required
VIRTUAL CLASS DETAILS
- Download the ZOOM app on your device. It’s free.
- Please make sure you register and pre-pay for the class that says “LIVESTREAM" at least 10 minutes before class.
- Ten minutes before the start of the class you will get an email link to join.
- Class will be open on Zoom ten minutes before the start, so you can join and see the room.
- This is a broadcast of a class. Your video and audio will be turned off, so you will not be seen by other participants or by the teacher.
- Please be patient with us. We cannot provide ZOOM tech support. Get yourself situated well before the start of class.
- There are no refunds on live-streaming classes.
- "I acknowledge I must sign Prime's online waiver before participating."
Please note: When you join a live-stream class (via Zoom meeting) make sure to click "connect to audio via internet" & then double-check that you are muted and your video is turned off at home.
Sorry - that class has already taken place!