Yoga Basics - LIVESTREAM
March 30 (Monday) at 12:00 pm
Upstairs - Movement Studio
Yoga Basics LIVE-STREAM
This simple 1-hour class is great for yoga students of all levels.
Each session will include a blend of poses to help improve your posture, strengthen your core, and build balance and strength. Compare your range of motion on your right side vs. your left side and discover specific areas where you can improve your mobility - before an injury occurs!
- Emphasis will be on proper alignment - to take care of your joints
- Find stability as you increase your flexibility - so you don't overstretch
- Learn to do the poses correctly for your unique body - using props and making adjustments when necessary to maximize the benefits of each posture
This class would be great for students who:
- Want to try yoga and are not quite sure where to start...
- Like having the accountability of a class and instruction from an experienced teacher so you can just turn your brain off and just follow along
- Beginners welcome without acute injuries
- No prior yoga experience required
- Experienced yoga students are also welcome and will be given a more challenging sequence
VIRTUAL CLASS DETAILS
- Download the ZOOM app on your device. It’s free.
- You will see two versions of the same class on the schedule. (The regular one if you are coming in person; the live stream if you are practicing at home.)
- Please make sure you register and pre-pay for the class that says “LIVESTREAM" at least 10 minutes before class.
- Ten minutes before the start of the class you will get an email link to join.
- Class will be open on Zoom ten minutes before the start, so you can join and see the room.
- This is a broadcast of a class. Your video and audio will be turned off, so you will not be seen by other participants or by the teacher.
- Please be patient with us. We cannot provide ZOOM tech support. Get yourself situated well before the start of class.
- There are no refunds on live-streaming classes.
Please note: When you join a live-stream class (via Zoom meeting) make sure to click "connect to audio via internet" & then double-check that you are muted and your video is turned off at home.
Sorry - that class has already taken place!