April 13 (Monday) at 12:00 pm
14 spots left
Upstairs - Movement Studio
This simple 1-hour class is great for yoga students of all levels.
Each session will include a blend of poses to help improve your posture, strengthen your core, and build balance and strength. Compare your range of motion on your right side vs. your left side and discover specific areas where you can improve your mobility - before an injury occurs!
- Emphasis will be on proper alignment - to take care of your joints
- Find stability as you increase your flexibility - so you don't overstretch
- Learn to do the poses correctly for your unique body - using props and making adjustments when necessary to maximize the benefits of each posture
This class would be great for students who:
- Want to try yoga and are not quite sure where to start...
- Have followed yoga videos online but want to check to see if you're 'doing it right'...
- Like having the accountability of a class and instruction from an experienced teacher so you can just turn your brain off and just follow along
- Beginners welcome without acute injuries
- No prior yoga experience required
- Experienced yoga students are also welcome and will be given a more challenging sequence
Drop-in's are welcome!
Please fill out the form to register:
If you have an account you can also log in here first:Sign In